Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bullying and Harassment

     I think that no matter how much people preach and threaten about bullying and harassment, it will still happen. I've picked on and been picked on so I know how it feels. Ever since I moved from Shawano, I became more of the quiet kid so I didn't know anyone to pick on or be picked on by.

     Unless you are joking with your friends and both people are truly laughing, not faking the laughs, then it is unacceptable. In Shawano, people got picked on and nothing was done because the bullies got all of their friends to go along with the story of, "They started it!"

     I'm not going to get involved in anything that goes on here unless it has something to do with my friends. I will continue to be a bystander, not because it's not my business, but because I'm not going to stick up for people who won't stick up for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment