Friday, November 12, 2010

Twilight Zone reaction and beauty

      The Twilight Zone was really creepy, the faces of the people were really deformed but apparently it was the norm so people thought the deformed faces were beauty and the normal face to our world was ugly. I expected that when the bandages were removed, there would be this hideous messed up face. I was obviously wrong. When all of the nurses and doctors showed up with the screwed up faces, that's what I thought was the weirdest.

      I think the saying "Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" is 100% true. When thinking of beauty, some people say it's what's on the inside, but we all know that's entirely not true. If you were at a party and someone is in your eyes attractive, you're more likely to talk to them versus some one with maybe a disability or just ugly.

      Someone in my eyes is something I don't think is really possible to explain. They are just attractive. I think alot of people may be this way. Even though they say "She's got an incredible body!" they may not be attracted to her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment